5 Minutes with J Vessel
J Vessel stormed onto the UK Gospel scene a few years ago and since then has made great strides in the right direction. The youngster played on the UCB stage at one of the UK's largest festivals, Big Church Day Out this year. We caught up with him to find out more about the man behind the music.
1. Favourite Song At The Moment? Lecrae - Broken
2. Worst Habit? Eating food at ridiculous times of the night (i.e. midnight snacking)
3. One Thing You'd Change In The World? I would change the way people see themselves and the way people see the world.
4. Favourite Gospel Artist? A local guy named Fred Hammond - hope he makes it one day.
5. Favourite Film? The Book of Eli
6. Favourite Bible Verse? But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 1 Peter 2:9
7. Most Embarrassing Moment? Beeping at a friend to get their attention, only to stall several times at the roundabout. It took me a few minutes to get up and running again.
8. Proudest Moment? Lifting 75kg in the gym.
9. Funniest Joke? Tottenham FC
10. Biggest Fear? Finding my identity in things that can pass away.
Check out J Vessel's music video Amazing Love